Credentials: Off-campus access to E. M. White library e-resources requires a Username and Password:
- Username: Library Barcode (backside of your LPTS ID)
- Password: Last four digits of the phone number on record at the E. M. White Library
Browser: The Mozilla Firefox browser is recommended when accessing E. M. White library e-resources.
Troubleshooting: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any access issues. Include the following:
- Specific resource you were unable to access (title of ebook, journal article, database, etc.)
- As many details as you can provide (error messages, screenshots, etc.)
- Best way to get in touch with you
Find Journal Articles:
General (all-disciplines) Research Database:
- Academic Search Premier – includes magazine and scholarly journal articles on a wide range of subjects and disciplines.
MAR Religious Studies Related Research Databases:
- Atla Religion with Atla Serials Plus – the premier religious studies research database. Includes over 500 full text scholarly journals.
- J-STOR Religion and Theology Collection – includes scholarly journal articles, primary source materials, and books.
- ebook Religion Collection – includes over 9 thousand titles from over 150 publishers. Covers a broad range of religious subjects.
MDIV + DMIN Divinity Related Research Databases:
- Ministry Matters – diverse collection of resources designed to aid the minister in preaching, teaching, and study. Access commentary series, dictionaries, and more by clicking on “Research Library.”
- Oxford Biblical Studies Online – integrates scholarly texts and reference works that provide background, context, and issues related to the Bible.
MFT Psychology and Therapy Related Research Databases:
- APA Psychinfo – premier behavioral science and mental health research database. Includes over 2,000 scholarly journal titles. Psychinfo User Guide.
- Family Studies Abstracts – covers essential areas related to family studies, including marriage, divorce, and family therapy.
- Child Development and Adolescent Studies – includes scholarly journals, videos, technical reports, books, book chapters, theses and dissertations related to the growth and development of children through the age of 21.
- Morgan Discovery (library catalog) – limited to “e-books”
- eBook Religion Collection – contains more than 6,000 titles from over 150 publishers covering a broad range of religious subjects
- Oxford Biblical Studies Online – includes scholarly texts and reference works
- Ministry Matters – includes commentaries and books designed to aid the minister in preaching, teaching, and study. Open the Research Library tab to see a list of titles.
Complete List (A-Z) of all available Research Databases